- Arex Zero 1
- Beretta 92F, Beretta 92FS, Beretta 96 (96A1)
- Century Arms TP9
- CZ SP01, CZ-75
- Diamondback DB9FS
- FEG P9R, FEG P9RK
- IWI Jericho 941 (9mm)
- Ruger P85, Ruger P89, Ruger P93, Ruger P94, Ruger P95, Ruger PC9
- S&W 4006, S&W 4026, S&W 4043, S&W 5906, S&W SW99
- Springfield XD 9 & 40 Full Size
- Taurus PT111 G2, PT 24/7 Pro, PT 24/7 G2, PT809/909/911
- Walther PPQ M2
- Wilson EDC X9
- Witness 9mm
Wherever you carry your spare magazines, you can be certain that dirt and dust will always get inside of them. Proper care of our firearms usually means regular cleaning and lubrication, but how often do we disassemble our magazines and clean the dirt and gunk out of them?
What's worse, even a drop from a short height can bend or dent a magazine.What may not seem important upon first glance can actually interfere with the ammunition inside of the magazine. Imagine squeezing the trigger in a high stress situation only to find that the next round your life was counting on is stuck inside the magazine.
Shield yourself from the dangers of damaged ammo and jammed magazines with Ammo Armor. It'll be the best $10 you ever spent, and the cheapest insurance you'll ever see on sale.