- Beretta 92 Compact, Beretta PX4 Storm Compact, Beretta PX4 Storm SubCompact
- FN FNS-9 Compact, FN 509 Midsize
- H&K VP9 SK Compact, H&K P2000 SK Compact, H&K P30 SK Compact
- Ruger American Compact, Ruger Security 9, Ruger SR9C & SR40CCompact
- Sig P2022, Sig P224, Sig P250 Compact, Sig P250 Sub Compact, Sig P320 Compact, Sig P320 Sub Compact
- Smith & Wesson M&P 40c, Smith & Wesson M&P 40c M2.0, Smith &Wesson M&P 9c, Smith & Wesson M&P 9c M2.0
- Springfield XDM 9 Compact, Springfield XDM 40 Compact
- Taurus PT-140 Millenium G2
- Walther PDP Compact
- Wilson Combat SFX9 HC, Wilson Combat EDC X9
Wherever you carry your spare magazines, you can be certain that dirt and dust will always get inside of them. Proper care of our firearms usually means regular cleaning and lubrication, but how often do we disassemble our magazines and clean the dirt and gunk out of them?
What's worse, even a drop from a short height can bend or dent a magazine.What may not seem important upon first glance can actually interfere with the ammunition inside of the magazine. Imagine squeezing the trigger in a high stress situation only to find that the next round your life was counting on is stuck inside the magazine.
Shield yourself from the dangers of damaged ammo and jammed magazines with Ammo Armor. It'll be the best $10 you ever spent, and the cheapest insurance you'll ever see on sale.